Thursday 31 January 2013

IC693CMM311


The Input/Output Recipient module in IC693CMM311 is used in all I/O to give an interface for address, information, and also control signals between the Series Six CPU and I/O modules. it also provides a link in a daisy chain to additional I/O shelfs. The I/O Recipient module characteristics and also benefits of IC693CMM311 makes it most helpful in the business.
Just what does a IC693CMM311 do

Every day, automation bets a crucial role in how the globe functions. Engineers are consistently striving to consider brand-new as well as ingenious ways to increase flexibility, ease of usage as well as many of all, manufacturing, within business. The brand-new version in the ge fanuc collection is IC693CMM311.

Approaching LED indicators, noticeable through the module faceplate, shut down when the module locates mistakes as well as function as troubleshooting assists.

The component originates from the factory configured for installment in all intermediate I/O shelfs in the daisy chain; nevertheless, the u s e r is clued in to reconfigure this component to guarantee suitable termination of the I/O Bus if the component is to be put in at the end of the of the I/O station daisy chain.

With the IC693CMM311 design, customers were instructed to get rid of a set of DIP-shunts from all components to be installed in intermediate (non-terminating) I / O shelfs. In the IC693CMM311 design, however, a jumper-pack is built at the factory for utilization in intermediate shelfs as well as a pair of DIPshunts are done for installment in the terminating, or last, I/O shelf.

The individual ought to additionally note that IC693CMM311 style is electrically compatible and also can be made use of in the same I/O station. The module additionally includes parity tads to bytes of information created by citizen I/O modules and transfers parity littles created by I/O modules.

No comments:

Post a Comment