Thursday 31 January 2013

IC693CPU341


The Input/Output Recipient module in IC693CPU341 is taken advantage of in all I/O to offer an interface for address, data, and also control signals between the Set 6 CPU and I/O components. it additionally supplies a link in a daisy chain to other I/O shelfs. The I/O Recipient component components and benefits of IC693CPU341 makes it most invaluable in the sector.
perks of IC693CPU341

Every day, hands free operation bets a vital part in how the world functions. Engineers are continuously trying to think about new as well as impressive ways to enhance flexibility, simplicity of usage as well as most of all, development, within providers. The new version in the ge fanuc series is IC693CPU341.

Approaching LED indicators, visible through the module faceplate, switch off when the module finds mistakes and also operation as adjusting aids.

The component originates from the factory configured for installation in all intermediate I/O racks in the daisy chain; nonetheless, the u s e r is clued in to reconfigure this component to ensure proper firing of the I/O Bus if the module is to be put up at the end of the of the I/O station daisy chain.

With the IC693CPU341 style, users were clued in to take out a set of DIP-shunts from all components to be set up in intermediate (non-terminating) I / O racks. In the IC693CPU341 model, nonetheless, a jumper-pack is put up at the factory for use in intermediate racks and also a pair of DIPshunts are done for installment in the terminating, or last, I/O rack.

The user really should additionally note that IC693CPU341 model is electrically compatible and can easily be used in the very same I/O station. The module also brings parity little bits to bytes of information produced by resident I/O components and also transfers parity little bits produced by I/O components.

No comments:

Post a Comment